Sunday, August 10, 2008

Watch Out Shamu !!!!!





We had such a blast hanging out and playing in the pool at Tim & Kat's home. The kids didn't skip a beat. It was as if the Kosmala's had never PCS'd to Florida and we were still stationed together. The kids acted more like cousins then anything else. We'll sure be sad when they move into base housing and no longer have a pool. What will we do when we come back to visit next year?
Tim, Kat, Britt, and Brendon thank you so much for the wonderful visit and making me realize I would never want to be stationed in Panama City...LOL... Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After that comment about PC Florida, I'm not gonna tell people I did most of my growing up there. Love those Kosmalas.

Tom

Dyllan's Dependents said...

I am so mad at Kat right now. She was supposed to call me when you guys were going to be in town. I wasn't even given the option of coming down for a visit. Now my chance is gone.