Friday, August 08, 2008

Mississippi Friends



I was so excited to meet up with some of my dear friends from Biloxi, Mississippi. The last time we saw them Sarah was just a few years old and Hailey had not even been born yet. Many of you have heard about Sarah's stuffed animal Silas. Well Swep and Sherrie are our good friends who gave Silas to Sarah before we left Biloxi, MS. She has loved and cared for him him ever since. In fact, Silas has traveled all around the world with her. And just as we added Hailey to our family, our friends added two daughters to their family as well. Their names are Julia and Caroline and they both are true Southern beauty's. I was also very excited to see my dear friend Jeanette. It had been so long since I last seen her but it was as if time had stood still... I love you guys and even though many times we're thousands of miles apart you'll always be dear and near to Thomas and my heart. And Swep and Sherrie make sure you come and visit us before we leave Italy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey change that back ground can't read anything too dark. i really enjoyed seeing you and the girls. can't wait to visit DC. :) love ya Jeanette