Sunday, August 03, 2008

Relaxing At The River


The River House in Georgia



While in Georgia visiting Uncle Sal & Aunt Tina(Tina, it still feels weird calling you Aunt. You really do feel more like a sister to me!) we all had such an great time on our weekend getaway to the river house. If we all look super relaxed in the pictures it's because we definitely were. Tina and Sal have done an amazing job in making their getaway home a fun retreat away from all daily stresses of life. We also had a blast cruising around on the boat and being pulled on the big inner tube. Trust me, I have the bruises on my bum to prove it. I guess I can thank Stephen and Joseph for that. They both have turned into such great young men. As usual Hailey was our infamous dare devil ,and kept telling Stephen to go faster and faster, of course he obliged and as you can see from the pictures he almost flipped us over many times. All in all we had an amazing time and look forward to returning next year with Tom so he can join in all the fun!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls were trying to show Collins a thing or two about how to throw a net. Did he catch anything?

Tom