Friday, May 09, 2008

"Wicked" - - London

I thought I would finally post some pictures of our visit to the London Victoria Apollo Theater and the Musical "Wicked". Sarah and I both enjoyed it immensely and would go back again if we're ever in London again. We caught the evening performance which made our experience with The London theater even more magical. I've always been a Wizard of Oz fan. As a little kid I can remember being scared of wizard --his big booming voice and glowing eyes! The cast was great, but boy did Kerry Ellis stand out as Elphaba, the wicked witch. That girl can sing. It was everything we envisioned and more. The music was phenomenal and the costumes were out of this world. The whole theater was decked out in Green which made it even more magical. If you're ever in London your trip would not be complete without booking some tickets for this show. It was worth every bit of Pound and more!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow;happy for you!!!My sister and I went to see Wicked on April 18. She bought us tickets for my birthday. It was amazing! If you haven’t seen it, you should go!! The singing was incredible!! So before you go, it would be better to compare tickets prices, coz the prices are often sky rocked. I used not to do that before, but now I find it interesting idea and it’s FREE!!Here is the link:

http://www.ticketsreview.com/theater/wicked_tickets/
I think this is will interest you!!!!