Friday, March 07, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where, could those pictures of Istanbul be?

Tom and The Girls at The Blue Mosque at Night
Istanbul, Turkey


I know, I know, I know, I've heard from many of my faithful blog readers and you've been wondering why I haven't posted any pictures from our recent family trip to Istanbul,Turkey. Yes, I know, Can you believe it I've been slacking?... I've been back for a few days and haven't taken the time to update our blog as of yet... What is up with that?.... I'll tell you what's up... The last few days feel like they have been some of the busiest days in my life. I guess that is what tends to happen when you go on vacation. When you come back the vacation is definitely over and you spend the the next few days overwhelmed as you try to make up for time away. Between reading& responding to emails, intercepting countless phone calls, endless conversations at the commissary(Those in the military know what I mean... I think it took me about 4 hours just to get a few items), running errands, attending meetings, and putting out potentially harmful fires at the chapel, I just haven't had time for our blog... So I decided while I have one brief moment I would wet your appetite with a photo... But know over the course of the next few weeks I will be adding more pictures and various blogs explaining in detail all we saw and experienced on our trip. Trust me I took lots of pictures and we had loads of fun.
Stay tuned! :)

No comments: