Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lunch, day 3 - Istanbul, Turkey

After the Topkapi Palace we were starving and decided to look for a place to eat lunch. On our search we noticed many random/unique things...In which I've included some photos of a few... We finally found a place to eat and oddly enough it turned out to be our favorite restaurant of the entire visit. It was a cute and small outdoor cafe perfect for a sunny day in Turkey. They catered to our every need and brought us all kinds of different dips and plenty of bread to sop it up with. Yum Yum!

I'm not sure why they're "Sorry they're open"... Hmmmm??

Now, That's a big Kebab!

Introducing.... #4 , The McTuro! I know I've been gone for a while, but I don't think you can order that in the States!

McDonald's Take Out/Delivery mopeds! My girls loved that!...Just think McDonalds delivered right to your home... Now that's a kid's dream.

Our Cute Cafe!

Lunch Appetizers

This man slept the whole time we ate lunch... I'm not sure how many shoes he actually really shines! Or maybe he's just on reposo like the Italians...

No comments: