Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Inside Jobs and Daggers That Cut Deep

Have you ever been hit by something so unexpected that it stops you in your tracks and makes you question all that you've once believed?... Well that happened to me today! I'm normally a pretty strong person, but every so often something hits me at the core and cracks my armor... When I read a good friend of mines blog yesterday called "Inside Jobs", I had no idea I'd be experiencing something very similar today... It's amazing how Christians can hurt each other in the name of God/ministry... I won't go into details, but just know it was something I never saw coming or would have ever expected in a million years... In fact, I'm not really sure "they" understand the betrayal/huge impact it has had on me... To think all in the name of ministry??.... Over the years I've often wondered how Judas could have walked, talked, cried, and ministered along side Jesus, and still betray him?... To be honest it still boggles my mind how one can know someones heart and still set out to hurt them... But the one lesson I've actually learned from Judas, is no matter who you are or how much you think you've grown in your walk, the devil seeks to destroy all that you believe is good! If he can leave you feeling defenseless, question yourself, cause you to become bitter, or even question God's very existence, he's won ... I refuse to let that happen! So please pray, pray, pray for me!

2 comments:

Dyllan's Dependents said...

Hi,
Glad my crazy pic brought you some laughter, or perhaps just a smile. Please, please don't nominate me. I love my good clothes and could never replace what I have for 5 grand. I just got some great shoes from Anthropologie! I am sorry to hear that life is rough right now. Miss you tons.
Liz

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that.:( love you and miss you. we will always be friends.love ya,
Jeanette