Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Inspired...


Okay so once again I have been inspired to blog. I guess a good dose of sudden unexplained tragedy has a way of doing just that. Death reminds us of all the hidden blessings and treasures found within blogs, videos, and photographs. We are quickly reminded of how just one life lost, can impact, and change the lives of so many others around them. Death of a spouse, child, family member, friend, or co-worker is never easy... It never hurts less... And it either shatters or builds your faith. It always rocks a small community whether or not you knew the person involved. No one is left untouched. So today I encourage you, as I encourage myself, to make lasting memories any way you can; blog, journal, photograph, or video those special moments. May we seek to forgive, forget, and always tell those close to us how much we LOVE them!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thanks for sharing your faith via your blog intro. I think that's awesome.