Friday, December 12, 2008

Hi Yall!

Mykonos, Greece

Hi All!!! I know!!!!! I know!!!!! I've been back almost a week from our AMAZING cruise to Turkey and The Greek Isles and I haven't posted a single picture yet from our cruise. This is due mainly because I'm trying to catch up with laundry and the hundreds of emails left in my inbox. Not to mention, when we got home our power was out and we didn't have a stitch of Christmas decorations put up yet! Sooooooo....I've been spending my days busily catching up with the Holiday season; putting up the tree, making Christmas cards, and mailing off packages, all the while still doing laundry. The girls are also in a Christmas musical this year. So I've been transporting them back and forth to practices as well... I've posted a bunch of pictures on my facebook and when I get a little more down time I'll post them here! For now I'll give you just a glimpse of all the amazing fun we had!!!!

No comments: