Thursday, December 20, 2007

Journey Of The Giles

With each New Year comes new ideas. It seems we(military families) are always looking for new ways to stay in touch with our loved ones from all around the world. So far I've relied on myspace, but it seems so many of my family and friends are either having a hard time accessing my page or they just don't like the whole myspace thing. So this year we've decided to transition into the blog world. We're going to try and blog our journeys instead of using myspace. I say "we" because I plan to get the whole family involved. The girls have become very computer savvy and I would love for you to hear their voices as well. So stay tunned! In the future this is where you'll find the monthly, weekly, or even daily musings of the Giles 5. Blessings! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments: